THE HIA CONFERENCE 2014 IS SOLD OUT! MAKE SURE TO BOOK EARLY NEXT YEAR
YOU CAN STILL JOIN US FOR LOBBY DAY ONLY ON MONDAY
Two Day Event
Conference, Expert Speakers, Luncheon, Hemp Exhibits & Sales, Silent Auction, Networking Dinner, Organized Lobby Day & Congressional Hemp Reception!
- HIA Board meeting is on evening of Monday, September 22nd.
- Registration & badge pickup begins on Sunday, September 21st at 8:00am.
- Conference takes place on Sunday, September 21st from 9:00am-6:00pm.
- Dinner on Sunday, September 21st at 8:00pm at restaurant TBD.
- Lobby Day on Monday, September 22nd from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Congressional Hemp Reception 5:00pm-6:30pm.
- KEYNOTE: Doug Fine, author of Hemp Bound
- John W. Roulac, Nutiva
- George Weiblen, University of Minnesota
- Phil Warner, EcoFibre Industries
- Shaun Crew, Hemp Oil Canada
- Steve Allin, International Hemp Building Assoc.
- Cara Meeker, Health Seeds & Nuts & Rocky Mountain Hemp Assn.
- Joe Hickey, Hemp Oil Kentucky
- Jace Callaway & Anita Hemmila, Finola
- CBD Panel - Martin Lee, Project CBD - Tamar Wise, Nutrawerx - Michael Stoltz, New Bauhaus
- Eric Steenstra & Ben Droz, Vote Hemp
- Patrick Goggin, Vote Hemp
- Christina Volgyesi, Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps
Lobby Day on Capitol Hill
If you are coming to Washington, DC and want to schedule a meeting with your Congressional offices, please start by clicking here and fill out our form to help you schedule a meeting with your Congressperson and/or Senator(s) for our Lobby Day. Make sure to plan to join us for the Congressional Hemp Reception immediately following the lobby day.
For Hemp Industries Association members only. Please join now if you are not a member. Note that you do not need to be an accepted HIA member to register for the conference. You may fill out a membership application (either Supporting or Full Membership), a conference registration, and pay for both at the same time.
Please join us in Washington, DC this November!
2014 HIA Conference & Lobby Day - Early Registration is $250 from June 12-30. General Registration is $300 from Jully 1-August 15. Late registration is $350 from August 16 to September 12; Door registration will be $400. (Subtract $50 per additional company attendee.)
Lobby Day Only - General registration is $75 from June 15 to September 12; Door registration will be $100. (Lobby Day will include training at the hotel in the morning and an HIA Supporting membership. You will be on your own for breakfast and lunch.)
Registration Fee – The registration fee includes lunch and dinner on Sunday, September 21st. (The hotel offers breakfast in their restaurant next to The Dubliner pub.) It also includes attendance to our Annual General Meeting, panel discussions and awards dinner, as well as the opportunity to network with other members. It also includes the Lobby Day on Monday, September 22nd, which includes training at the hotel in the morning. Your travel, lodging and meals (except as noted above) are NOT included.
THE HIA CONFERENCE 2014 IS SOLD OUT! MAKE SURE TO BOOK EARLY NEXT YEAR.
- Credit card or PayPal via secure Web site
- Credit card via fax/mail (fill out Credit Card Payment Information on registration form)
- Check or money order via mail (U.S. residents only)
- International money order in U.S. funds via mail (non-U.S. residents)
Send registration form and and payment to:
Hemp Industries Association
P.O. Box 575
Summerland, CA 93067
To pay via PayPal, which also accepts credit cards, please click the button(s) below to add the desired registration(s) to your PayPal shopping cart and check out.
2014 HIA Conference Registration - Members Only - Late Registration (August 16th-September 12th) $350
Please note that we have a 7 day cancellation policy for this event. There will be no refunds for cancellations after September 13th.
If you are not an HIA member you may put a Full Company Membership or Supporting Membership on the same PayPal shopping cart along with your Conference Registration. Please remember to fill out and mail or fax in your Application, too!
We are also offering table space to attending companies who are interested in exhibiting their products. The rate is $100 for 1/4 of an 8 foot table. If you would like more space, just update the quantity of 1/4 table units in your cart. To pay via PayPal, which also accepts credit cards, please click the button below.
2014 HIA Conference Exhibit - Quarter Table (Sept. 21st, Business members only) $100
Lobby Day Only - General Registration Fee: $75 per person June 16 to September 12.
The registration fee includes training at the hotel in the morning and an HIA Supporting membership. You will be on your own for breakfast and lunch. Your travel, lodging and meals (except as noted above) are not included.
To pay via PayPal, which also accepts credit cards, please click the button(s) below to add the desired registration(s) to your PayPal shopping cart and check out. Door registration will be $100.
2014 HIA Conference Registration - Lobby Day Only - General Registration (June 16 to Sept. 12) $75
Phoenix Park Hotel
520 North Capitol St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Toll Free: 1-877-237-2082
Please note: Attendees are responsible for making their own room reservations. Early booking is highly recommended. Once our block of reserved rooms runs out, we cannot guarantee the hotel will have a room for you.
You may call the hotel to make your reservation or you may book online.
When you call, please remember to mention the Hemp Industries Association Annual or Group Code 18949 when booking to get the HIA group rate and be sure to get a reservation confirmation number. If you are booking online at www.phoenixparkhotel.com remember to enter the Group Code 18949 to obtain our group rate.
You must make your reservation by Friday, August 22nd to get the HIA group rate. The hotel will accept reservations from attendees after the cut-off date only on a space- and rate-available basis.
HIA Group Rates:
- $179 Single / Double
- $199 Triple / Quad
About The Phoenix Park Hotel:
- Amenities include high speed Internet, fitness center, valet parking, concierge services, 24-hour business center, and much more.
- Excellent Irish pub called The Dubliner located in the hotel.
- Limited number of smoking rooms available.
- Located one block from Union Station (Amtrak, MARC and Metro trains).
- Train access available directly from BWI and Reagan National airports.
- Shuttle and taxi service available from Dulles airport.
Please bring product DONATIONS for the Silent Auction fundraiser!